Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tee_Kay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 11:26 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't think I'm pretty anymore
    I've been dating my boyfriend for three and a half years, the first couple of years he used to tell me I was beautiful everyday but lately his been saying I'm ugly, or just doesn't say anything.. My appearance has changed a lot, I grew pimples on my face and they left bad marks.yesterday I sent him my pic and he said I was ugly, I know it shouldn't bother me but I feel so heartbroke.. I need advice..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Sounds like it's time for a COMPLETE change..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Dump him. He's a jerk.

What a mean thing to say to anyone, let alone someone you're supposed to love and be loving to. He's not a kind person, and I wouldn't waste any more time on him.

Beauty is on the inside. Judging by his attitude, he's the one that's ugly, not you.
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 8, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Look at the bright side my friend you know what you need to improve. Appreciate his honesty and improve yourself ask his help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend does not find me pretty [ 2 Answers ]

I feel so ugly now a days I think that my boyfriend does not think me pretty he cheated on me and all 2 years back now he is all nice and kind all I can ask for but I miss that simple gestures that make you feel that he is attracted to me.he is attracted physically but does not look into my eyes...

My boyfriend never calls me pretty--just sexy. [ 5 Answers ]

I've realised over the last few months my boyfriend only calls me sexy. Never pretty or beautiful, however he will call my friends, celebrity's, kids in our grade hot beautiful and pretty. We were talking about my friend & he says when she had a body like she does guys aren't going to just care...

Am I pretty enough to get a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in sixth grade and I'm twelve and there's this guy I really like and I sit next to in class and I want him to like me too but I don't know if I'm pretty enough and I'm not bone skinny likemost girls

I'm not pretty and I'm fat I'm in year 8, will I ever get a boyfriend? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I like this guy at my school I'm in year 8 and I'm fat and not very pretty, he's the one evry1 fancies, and there's far prettier girls in my class, do think I have a chance with him? Plzz helpp xxxxx

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. My name is B and I think my boyfriend might be gay. I have known him for a long time and recently he has had a lot of problems getting hard when we want to have sex unless I am bent over with my butthole spread open.:confused: He has also been commenting on our guy friends' and judging which...

View more questions Search