Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victor_valentine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:12 PM
    What would you do in this situation.
    Here's the deal, my mothers boyfriend went to jail a few days ago, for a reason still unknown at this time.

And since he is in jail that leaves me and her other son, from her boyfriend.

Anyway she is trying to put all the fawkn responsibility on me, I just got fired a month or a half ago from my job and have been on meth for a week, and finally got some freaking sleep today, and I feel normal, to only wake up and hear her piece of crap mouth, complaining well you don't do anything for me, I'm like do you expect me to fawkn do, I sware to god, she is stupid as hack, I'm her son, not her boyfriend, weird I know, but how the hack can this be my resposibility, I mean damn when her man was out he didn't do half the she is telling me to do, I have felt suicide, I felt hate, I felt anger, but I'm willing to talk about it, with you guys other then HER!! She says wel your going to be kicked out by the end of march, as if.. I care.. cause I don't, anyway, I'm taking all my shiz, like my PC and stuff, I told her, no matter what, she wasn't takn my PC, I would break it, I upgraded this ting myself, anyway I'm not going to play daddy to a kid I hate, and a kid who isn't mine.

So tell me I'm selfish, hateful, stubborn, but give me feedback. Sorry for the language:mad:
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_valentine
    so tell me im selfish, hateful, stubborn, but give me feedback. sorry for the language:mad:
    All I can say after reading your post is, WOW Victor!

Since I don't know your family history, it is hard to be fully objective here. From what you have written, yeah, I would have to say that you are being extremely hateful and selfish. But again, I don't know what you have been through. I hope it is okay to ask you questions that you don't mind answering. This will help in figuring out what exactly is going on that is making you so angry and hateful.

You say you were working. How old are you?
    How long has your Mother's boyfriend been living with you?
    How old is your half-brother?
    Does your Mother work?
    Is this the first time you have used Meth? Have you used any other drugs?

The answers to these questions are important. One thing I will say is that meth and a number of other drugs, create a chemical imbalance in your brain and body. People who use them are prone to anger more easily along with not being able to make the correct decisions for themselves that might be in their best interests. These drugs interfere with the brains relay stations and affects our judgement.

Let me know the answers to those questions and I will try to help you, only if you want my help. I am not going to push you if you don't want to talk about it.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help, what would you do in my situation? [ 5 Answers ]

Before I start, this has been stressing my out for a while now and I wish to get it sorted, my friends have been great but they just say "go with your heart" and that isn't enough anymore... There is this lad in work that I like and he really likes me. But there is far too much between us that...

Situation... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a situation. About 2 weeks ago I was on my last row of birth control pills which are the inactive pills. On my first day which is when I'm supposed to get my period I did not get it and instead I just got a brown discharge that lasted only for a few hours that day. Maybe 2 or 3 days after...

What to do about my situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 T/C Van with 137,000 miles and a V6 me and my wife and kids went to Ohio over the weekend and on the way back it just stopped running on the interstate.before I Had a upstream o2 sensor replaced by the crysler dealership and they said they ran a diag.test on it said everything is fine...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

View more questions Search