Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassemazer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 09:35 PM
    16 years old with theft under 334 cc and possession under 335 cc
    Hi, I am 16 and I got arrested car hopping, the cop did not catch me doing the act but pulled over and got me, how bad is my situation at court ?

Check out some similar questions!

Theft not in possession? [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently taken a laptop from my workplace and hid it in a location other than the original location I took it from (locked cage). Employees from other company working in that area found the laptop and saw me walking around looking for the laptop and notified my employer. My employer has...

Theft under - section 334(b) CC [ 3 Answers ]

I received a summons to appear for finger printing on June 2 and court on June 6 for an incident that apparently took place on or around March 6, 2009. The summons doesn't state where this crime apparently took place and I was never caught, held or anything else by anyone or business. How should I...

Theft under $5000 ,act code 334 (b) [ 20 Answers ]

Dear sir, I was caught in a superstore one day after I came from a failed interview. I was distraught that time and put some cosmetics products which values $410 in my handbag. The store called a peace officer(police) to come. I was given a notice which says theft under $5000.act code 334(b).One...

Theft and possession under, toronto [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 and a canadian citizen A couple of day ago we stole a gps and police gave us theft under and possession under. I had prior encounters with cops, but never had a criminal record. If somebody could expain to me please, what are my options?

CCC - 334(b) Theft $5000 or under [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been charged with CCC - 334(b) Theft $5000 or under, my courtdate is tomorrow morning at 9 am. I live in BC. I stole estimated $65 in stuff from wal-mart, I do not have a lawyer, I want to know if I plead not guilty and they find me guilty will it make the out comes worse? I was given the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.