Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trig2ger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Kenmore front load washer washer fills for two seconds and then
    Kenmore front load clothes washer fills for two seconds stops and fills again after one minute. Drum fills after a while but unit does not start. This happened after the washer was off balance with a large load.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Here is a manual: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Ken...sher_Elite.pdf
    You need a good digital meter to check out this machine. Here are instructions: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Whi...e%20Manual.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Kenmore front load washer model #417.430442200 fills with water then just hums. [ 1 Answers ]

It does not go through the cycle. I've tried advancing to other cycles, nothing.

Kenmore front load washer attempts to iniate cycle. Fills with water about 2 seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front load washer Model 44152 and it attempts to fill with water approximately 2 seconds and then stops. Originally machine stopped in middle of cycle. Machine will not spin.

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Kenmore front load washer [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore front load washer Mod.# 970-C45192-00, fills, tumble and drains only, no spin during the cycle. The display in any cyle goes to blank when it reaches the last 7 minutes beeps as complete and stops with no final spin. Is this a control board or motor speed board or other ? Thanks for...

Kenmore front load washer fills with water when not running [ 1 Answers ]

I will come back to my front load kenmore after it has sat Idle for several hours and there will be water in the washer and I have to run the drain cycle to get rid of it. I'm worried that it might overflow when I'm gone. Is there a fix? Thanks

View more questions Search