Ask
    Tasha hughes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 07:08 PM
    I have a blood disorder
    I have a blood disorder hsp in a lot of pain in my back
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 07:30 PM
    I am sorry for your illness, Is there a question that you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anankastic personality disorder with somatization disorder [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 25, a single man. My condition concerns me for many years. More than once I was appealing to neurologists and psychiatrists. Also I was myself researching some medical information. Doctors was making diagnoses: obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety-depressive syndrome with somatization...

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Blood disorder [ 2 Answers ]

I was diagnoised last year with "drug induced TTP" a month later I was in the hospital with a blood clot. I have been getting my PT INR blook test every 6 weeks but the results are going to my primary doctor. Does anyone know what kind of doctor I would be best have following my case?

View more questions Search