Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idohair1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Bad sex HELP
    My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 5 years:... I love him he is a great guy but our sex life sucks... he cums to fast which is fine but he can NEVER get it bak up which makes me frustrated because wats the point... I have also had his child and now I have completely no sex drive... so a combination of no sex drive and bad sex is taking a toll on our relationship... he has no insurance so he can't see a doctor about the issue and I don't know what to do... I can't marry a man who never pleases me sexually but by leaving I feel I will be making the biggest mistake because he is a great person... so now a part of me feels like I will have to sacrifice my happiness to be with a great guy... idk what to do...
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Have you tried to get it up again, or do you just pressure him into getting it up, maybe you are the problem. Remember that pressure when talking about sexual performance can have a big toll on the male brain, enough of a toll to cut the performance. Be nice, be naughty, ask him what he likes, maybe implement something into your sexual routine that he is not used to... every guy likes that. I agree that sex is crucial in a relationship, but sex is made up of two people, not one, if you watch with expectations for more and he fails, it is your job to help out, after all, it is you that is being left unsatisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I want sex so bad? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 going 14 this year,and I really want to have sex!I have been like this through 2011-2012!I didn't feel the same when I was with my boyfriend then after our break up,I started feeling the need to have sex with him so he'd get back with me,I thought that would happen for a short while but now...

Why do I have a bad odor during sex,also during sex I dry up? [ 0 Answers ]

Very sexually active,mostly sex is incredible,same partner,just at times its well yucky,awful why ?

Bad sex [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for like 6 years now. We are getting ready to get married next year. I can't help but think that for the rest of my life I will be engaging in sex that never ends in orgasm. I have told him countless time what exactly I want and what exactly I need. I can't believe it...

Sex is bad [ 2 Answers ]

Why do people get married then go and have a affair with some one else:confused: Well probably because there's a person that's sexy but why would some one trate someone that's now married to you its really silly it hasn't happened to me so don't think it has

View more questions Search