Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kubuloko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Chronic pelvic pain
    I've had ovarian cysts appear and disappear about 4 times since 2010. My menstrual cycle is normal and regular. But the cramps are extremely painful. On a number of occasions I've been to a gynae only to be told that there's nothing there, not even a problem with my appendix. On about day 6 or 7 of my cycle I can feel my whole pelvic area contract and the pain immobilizes me for about a minute. There's also a strange sensation on the right side of my pelvic area, similar place to where the cysts kept recurring. Sometimes it starts as a tugging sensation and then becomes a full on cramp. Recently, all of this is accompanied by extreme lower back pain and as a result I've resorted to taking pain medication...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 08:14 PM
    How about seeing a different gynecologist? Have you had a pelvic ultrasound done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Pelvic pain back pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have my baby girl 8 month ago now I'm feeling pelvic and back pain what shod I do

Chronic hip pain continuously, pain has moved to the middle of the thigh [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything other than ibuprofen, naproxen, arthritic pain medicine, loratab than may help this continousl chronic pain.

Chronic pain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone my mother has been suffering from major chronic lower back pain for the past 5 yrs , the pain get's so bad that she can't move her legs at all and she was on vicodin but it does not seem to help much at all now and she hates taking them. What can I do to try to relieve her pain? Or what...

Chronic PAIN! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've had chronic pain that begain in my arms and shoulders it was horrific pain. Later I had what felt like pressure in my lower right side back. Well this turned into stabbing ungodly pain that had me shaking it was soooooooo bad. I WAS BED RIDDEN FOR 2YRS with pain in my back that felt like I...

View more questions Search