Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowmix725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 04:47 PM
    2nd degree sunburn
    I have a second degree sunburn. It caused blisters that popped in my sleep last night. They are flat and brown ish red like blood. I am afraid they are infected... Please help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmix725 View Post
    I have a second degree sunburn. It caused blisters that popped in my sleep last night. They are flat and brown ish red like blood. I am afraid they are infected...Please help
    Who diagnosed them as second degree?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Trespass 2nd degree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the charge criminal trespassing 2nd degree? Is it a felony or a misdemeanor?

Should I go back and get a 2nd degree? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I just graduated university doing a degree in nursing however I don't enjoy it one bit and I was curious if anyone else has gone back to university and done a 2nd degree and completely changed career pathways. I am interested in going back to do a 2nd degree then do a masters to become an...

How do you get charge with 2nd degree trespassing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm interest in this because my daughter's ex boyfriend was charge after taking a gun to her work place and shooting at some people. I want to see if he should have been charge with some other charges.

Manslaughter or 2nd degree [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be charge with both 2nd degree and manslaughter? Does the case have to start with one or the other, can it be changed later?

View more questions Search