Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 04:34 PM
    About CPU and GPU's heat level
    Hi there everyone. I would like to know if there is a standard heat level for cpu's and gpu's cause I think mine is overheating in these hot summer days. Right now my GPU is at 54 degree Celsius and the cpu is at 43 degree Celsius. I have a core2duo T660 2.2GHz processor and a nVidia geforce gt220m gpu and by the way, I got these results from speedfan 4.46 which I downloaded from SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

Any advice on this topic would be grateful. Thanks in advance, and sorry about my english. :)

Peace
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2012, 11:32 PM
    Sounds on the LOW side TBH.
    My laptop regularly gets into the 70's on both components under heavy load.
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Sounds on the LOW side TBH.
    My laptop regularly gets into the 70's on both components under heavy load.
    Woow, I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks for your answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cast iron radiators won't heat on 2nd level [ 14 Answers ]

HELP! :eek: I am starting my 3rd winter in this house. 1st winter all radiators worked. 2nd winter all radiators worked until mid winter then 2 radiators on the second floor stopped working. This year I turned on the system and non of the radiators on the 2nd floor are working. I have 7...

Split level heat circulation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a split level house with a wood stove in the basement,I've tried a fan and a celing fan but the heat seems to stop at the top of stairs.I don't want to put a vent in the floor if I don't have to need some ideas.

The fan in my CPU won't turn on when the CPU is plugged in! [ 1 Answers ]

I have an E-machine T3616 CPU, and just last night everything was working fine and then this morning I tried to turn my computer on but something was wrong. So we opened it up and found out that the fans wasn't turning on. When we turn the computer on, the fan isn't turned on. What can we do?

Need heat on first level [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem on my furnace. My first level won't heat. Was told it was the power head change power head and still have the problem. Change thermstat and still have the same problem. My second level I have no problem when I ask for heat.What could it be?

Heat never gets to reasonable level [ 2 Answers ]

I have electric forced air heating. When the weather is cold (32 degrees F or below) my thermostat will not reach 70 degrees. I have the heat set on emergency heat and recently insulated my entire basement. In fact, when it is extremely cold I have to use a wood stove just to get the temp in my...

View more questions Search