Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnysideup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Bio claire
    How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious
    katwalkblock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup
    How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but...I'm anxious
    Hi I bought it when I was in the caribean and it worked really good, I got good results when I used it with a fair & white soap.
    Know I don't have anymore and I need to know where I can buy some bio claire.
    rhea_kellz18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Hey I live in the British Virgin Islands and we have a lot of that product here..
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 09:33 AM
    You can get it at this site
    Bio Clair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can NON bio dad sue bio mom for C/S ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am divorced from ex . Who has been a father figure to my oldest daughter for 15 1/2 years . She is 16 (17 in June of 07) . If she decides to move in with him . Can he sue me for C/S ? He is NOT the bio dad . And he does NOT have legal custody of her at this time . Can he sue me for C/S , or will...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Looking for my bio father [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for my biological father. All I have is a name and the school where he and my mother met. I live in IL and all files are sealed until I get a court order to have them opened. I don't know if I can post the name and info that I have on this forum. Could anyone help me out with...

View more questions Search