Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nirmalaraok Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Is the company thecoldcup fake?
    I'm having doubt about the company thecoldcup,is that company exists?or is that fake one
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2012, 11:00 AM
    What are your concerns and what do you feel indicates these issues ?
    It's rather difficult to formulate any kind of meaningful opinion based on such scant information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 11:06 AM
    Coldcup is a brand sold by the Alsston companay

What is your connection? Where are they located, what type of business deal are you doing with them or are they presenting

Aug 7, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    coldcup is a brand sold by the Alsston companay

what is your connection? where are they located, what type of business deal are you doing with them or are they presenting
    I got callfor leter,I han to make a security deposit of 10,000.so I'm thinking for that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Ok, assume this is not in the US.

You got a? Letter, what type of letter did you get.

What type of security deposit ?

Please actually answer my questions in English

Aug 7, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    coldcup is a brand sold by the Alsston companay

what is your connection? where are they located, what type of business deal are you doing with them or are they presenting
    Today I had an interview,they told me to write a programme,and I wrote and came back,in the evening I got the mail from the hr of the company informing thaei got selected and have to submit the documents and all,and I have to deposit 10,000 Rs and he gave me the account number tomorrow is the last date for deposit,so I'm in a confusion whether to deposit or not>

Aug 7, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Today I had an interview,they told me to write a programme,and I wrote and I came back,in the evening I got the mail from the hr informing that I got selected,and have to submit my original documents,I have to make a security deposit of 10,000 Rs, tomorrow is the last date.Now I'm having confusion whether to deposit or not?
    wali haider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Same thing happened with me you just send the content of your mail to analyse what issues are there in your mail...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 10:29 PM
    I would not deposit any money. A true company would not ask you to deposit money.

It sounds like a fancy scam.

Which company in thecoldcup.com? The site looks like a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a fake company? [ 2 Answers ]

Is jindal international( recruitment consulyancy co.) a real or fake company? This is a kind of partnership business, means there will be an agrement between I and the second party(i.e. jintal international ltd.) I hv to work as an recruiter for the consulttancy company. I have to search & send...

Is this a fake company? [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking at buying a car from used car sites limited but I am not shire if it is a scam or not

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Is this company fake? [ 2 Answers ]

Futian putian yongia enterprise

Real company or fake? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't find out is this REAL company or FAKE?? If you know anything about this company, please help me?? No saberlo es esta compañía Verdadero o Falso?? Si usted sabe algo acerca de esta Por favor ayudarme?? http://kyramexusa.com/

View more questions Search