Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclejohnny Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Email to Cellphones
    How would I be able to send email messages to a cellphone able to receive multimedia messages from Yahoo mail?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 08:14 PM
    I'm a newbie with cell phones, but I sent myself an email from my cellphone so that I would have the return address. There's probably an easier way, but that's just the way my head works. :)

Didi
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 6, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Check your service provider's website. Normally the cell phone email address would be : [email protected] (or something similar).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Qn [ 6 Answers ]

Would like to know your views regarding the following: If someone forward you an email and before the forwarded content was " Please followup. Thanks and Regards, xxx "

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Sent Email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get notification that an email has been read? Thanks

View more questions Search