Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellablaze Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Aug 7, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Is this man my twin soul or soul mate?
    This is really long but this is what has been happening. We are not together physically at the moment
    I ll explain this year wise
    In 2003 I was 12 years old and while I was asleep I heard a voice the voice of some people addressing something very significant about him.I might have seen him very faintly but I didn't see his face or anything. This significant thing actually happened in 2004 but I heard in 2003.

I did not hear of him again till 2008 nor I knew who he was but I did remember what the voices said about him all throughout the years.
    In 2008 31st March I saw him coming down the rampway and I immediately recognized him as the person whom I heard about about. And then the people at his workplace said the same significant accomplishment I heard several years ago.
    I was immediately attracted to him but I was just a admiration because of the way he looked and his talents because he is 11 years older to me. I was 16 that time and he was 27.

I felt a very strong bond with him since day one. I could relate a lot to him. I don't know why but I felt very close to him as if I already knew him. I felt we must have been siblings in the past life but I did not pay much attention to him because I thought he was way too old to be even thought about. I only admired him for what he presented himself as.This when on till 2009 till my feelings were just admiration.

I had two boyfriends but I had very unexpected break ups. I fancied another guy but he found a girlfriend and all this began ever since this man came in my life.
    I had a lot of expectations from him and he stood on them which made me admire him more. I was awaiting the results of my final exams (May 2009) and I still remember fondly that I had put up his picture on my computer as my lucky charm and I did come out with flying colors. And he was excelling in his job.
    But in early 2010 (Jan- Mid March) I totally forgot about him since I got new boyfriend.

But in just 2 months again something happened my boyfriend broke up with me and then in April I suddenly began developing feelings for this man.
    Whenever I would close my eyes I would see his face his actions which bothered me a lot. I constantly told myself what is he doing in my mind but those feelings refused to go. I constantly battled against my feelings but failed. Ultimately I had to accept that I had developed feelings for him. I did not want to because of our age gap that we lived continents apart but I lost the battle. I tried many times to remove his feelings but it failed.

So it continued until a strange thing happened on 4th January 2011. I had my pre board exams and I read a few of my messages of my ex boyfriend which made me upset I thought he was better than this man younger not attached. I compared him and felt bad. Moments later when I tried to think about his man he refused to show up. I tried so hard to remember his face but no avail. I spent two days in misery feeling extremely upset as if someone had died not even even looking at his photos helped.

Finally I prayed to him sincerely to forgive me for comparing him with my jerk of an ex and to please come back. Slowly I could see him but very faintly. The next day I felt a lot better and when I went for a shower jet black water came out of my hair as if I had not washed it for years! Though I shampoo each day! And after that he was back in my head and I was cheerful again

My affections grew and 4th May 2011 again I had a vision while I was asleep in which I saw him celebrating with a blond. I checked and found out that He had received a huge boost from his company on 3rd May and was involved with a blond at his work.
    Then again on 19h July 2011 I strongly felt that he had go somewhere and I should check and exactly he had visited a radio station on 18th July
    He was sporting a beard and I loved him in that look but all of a sudden he shaved it off. When I saw him shaved I was upset and secretly hoped that he grows it again and he did grow it again.

In November 2011 my mom got this box from the market which had his full name imprinted on it. I was shocked I couldn't believe it. His full name and initials on it! I still have the box and it still amazes me. His name is uncommon nobody knows him but how it was imprinted on the box is a mystery.

In December 2011 he took a break from work but I had a dream in which I saw some articles stating sidelined from the company's biggest bash and the earliest reports about his break was exactly what I dreamt about.
    Till Feb 2012 everything was quiet. Nothing happened only one worry. I wanted him to attend the biggest bash alone.

In March I had a strange sensation. I was asleep but I felt as if someone was having sexual intercourse with me. I felt that sensation of having a deep penetration twice and then I woke up with the fear that I might get pregnant. I knew I wouldn't get pregnant but I was scared .He stopped but I felt the sensation of the penetration inside me throughout the day.

As I wanted he attended all of his parties of the bash alone. I saw him in suits with the beard and he made my day.
    But once again in April I had this vision of him on top of me having sex with me. He had his clothes on but again I felt the soreness throughout the day.
    Same thing happened in July.
    Another thing, after the pain I experienced 2 weeks ago, just yesterday I had this vivid dream of him with me, making love. This time he did not access me like he did which caused discomfort, instead I got this dream.

In June I logged on twitter to write something to him an advice which he needed dearly. The day I wrote to him he logged in too and what advice I gave him he did pay attention to it. Plus he recently got a mohawk haircut, I hated it and hoped that he would remove it and in just a week he shaved it off.

But the level of love affection and care is way too strong. I get a tingling sensation or goosebumps when I see him smile. Its like my heart will bust out. I just cannot explain.

What's going on? And will we reunite if he's my beloved TF or SM?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Even if there are soul mates ( and I don't believe there is) nothing happens without action taken on one or both parties. So if you were "soul mates" and never tell or talk to each other about it, you will be latter a 80 year old lady in a nursing home still telling this story of what may have been.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 04:56 AM
    Interesting that there is another thread involving the same man and the OP's "friend." On that thread OP became so agitated that the thread was closed.

I suspect we have a troll or a very troubled person onboard: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...es-691620.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 08:21 AM
    This was already done and covered in other post. Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I lie about being soul mate? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband was talking about couples who are soul mates, and I'm pretty sure he wanted me to say we were soul mates, but, to me, we are not. I know he feels that way about me, but I do not feel like he's my soul mate at all. Do I tell him we are soul mates, to make him happy, or do I tell the truth...

My soul mate [ 12 Answers ]

Well the thing is that I have met this girl in university, and she seems as the perfect match for me. She has many similarities with me, concerning her love of writing poetry and her music taste... And I just feel happy beside her, and when I am away from her I just go nuts. I have become her...

Soul Mate [ 2 Answers ]

When do I understand that I have finally met my soul mate? Also let me know if anyone of you can suggest me that how to know who is the one I will be happy with?

Soul mate or many? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to no iwhat people's thoughts are on the idea of a soul mate? Do you think that there is only one true love out there for us or do you think that there can be love found everywhere?:confused:

View more questions Search