Ask
    Girish1488 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 06:47 AM
    I M getting Bios Checksum Error
    Bios Checksum error
    Detecting Floppy Drive

Check out some similar questions!

No signal error on monitor, can't connect to BIOS [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where my monitor displays an error that says "No signal" when I try to boot up. When this problem originated, it was sporadic and it wouldn't work at start up maybe 1/3 times. After maybe a week, it stopped working altogether. When I start up, I hear...

Bad image checksum [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's computer has a message Stop: c0000221 {bad image checksum} The image kerne132.d11 is possibly corrupt. The header checksum does not match the computed checksum. I do not know what to do. Can someone help me fix this problem?

Runescape Checksum Error [ 5 Answers ]

For the past few days, when I start Runescape it will get to the part on the loading bar: Loading Config- Then it will say Loading Config- Checksum Error 1244620820 I've tried every java version, different worlds, and nothing has worked. After it loads 3 times, it will say Game Updated-...

BIO ROM CHECKSUM ERROR "Pagefault in non-paged area [ 2 Answers ]

On booting I got a siren sound and the error message "BIOS ROM CHECKSUM ERROR" the system is locked up. I cleared CMOS and windows has loaded to the point of asking for my password I get the error message "Pagefault in non-paged area. With a blue screen This problem seems to be caused by the file...

Error c0000221 bad image checksum [ 2 Answers ]

The subject message appears when trying to start my computer then it shuts down and restarts continually. I have tried safe mode and numerous other mode features however I get the same result. My restore disk does the same thing and I would like to know how can I get the system to start up in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.