Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imawinner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 06:36 AM
    I need help finding a Film
    It was on the channel World Movies and it was all in French language (or at least very close to French).

The plot was about a beautiful girl who was teasing this boy who was fixated by her.

I never got to finish it and I can't find it anywhere.
    Please help

Thanks
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Could it be Bridge to Terabithia
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398808/
    Watch this Tim on youtube>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKAzD...e_gdata_player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a film [ 3 Answers ]

This is in regards to a film I saw a while back.. It's about a small community of people who only live by them self and have no contact with the outside world. Well that's what they have told there off spring they have built a wall around the land they live on and have told others there is no other...

Finding the name of film? [ 1 Answers ]

Two sisters where left with there parents friends and one of the sisters where tortured and raped and was locked in basement

I need help finding the name of a film? [ 1 Answers ]

The opening of the film saw a boy ride his bicycle through a door/portal into a different world. And while he was there he came across two wizards, one of math/number and one of letter/english. It's really playing on my mind and I've been searching for an hour :P

Finding a film [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone can help me I wnted to get the title of a old movie that I can't remember it was about a man who had something wrong with his brain and the doctors couldn't fix it so they shrank a ship to miniture size and shrank some people the same sze so that they could go...

View more questions Search