Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cortizone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Very odd
    Well this is really weird because I am still in fact a virgin but do seem to be showing very similar symtpoms to people with Gonorrhea anyone got an idea what this could be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I always get suspect, when people add words to being a virgin, like "infact" since it makes me suspect they are doing something, just short of actucal intercourse,?

But it is easy to find out, if and when you are having medical concerns you go see your doctor ( or health clinic)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 07:49 PM
    The best person to ask that would be your Doctor. What you consider symptoms for Gonorrhea may in fact be symptoms for something else!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odd period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm on my first period and it's the fith day and it still hasn't stopped but it didn't bleed all through last night but its started bleeding again this morning, is that normal?

Something Odd.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Probably within the last month or so, my toilet has seemed to develop a life of its own. Every once in a while (several times a day), it seems to run for a few seconds at a time. It doesn't flush, but it has the sound of the last few seconds after you've flushed. (Am I making any sense?) I'm...

Odd landlords [ 9 Answers ]

This is long so I apologize in advance... My significant other, daughter, and I moved into a full house with a large yard 2 months ago. We rented through a real estate agent. I specifically wanted this house because of the large yard. There have been several problems with the demands of...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

View more questions Search