Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love2021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Second period problem
    I'm 12 and started my second period a week ago the blood on my pad is really thin and bright red it looks completely different from my first one and has only happened once today what's wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Period problem. [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birthcontrol and about three months ago I was on a gel medication that I inserted directly into my vagina, my obgyn perscribed me to it to fix the infection I had, we were unsure of the actual infection. Most likely BV. Anyway, I finished the medication and now I am just on birth control,...

Period problem [ 0 Answers ]

I am newly married.just 40 back I got marriage.I have little amount of bleeding after my sex every time.the blood like brown color liquid.more than 10 days I have very little amount of brown bleeding. Tell me what is my problem

Help Me Period Problem ! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so Hey, Umm well I may be going to a friends this weekend and she has a POOL and there will be two boys and one of them I like... Well I'm supposed to have my period this weekend and if I don't get in the pool HES GOING TO KNOW and its imbarrising I don't use birth control so how...

Period problem [ 1 Answers ]

All right I just started my period and am having a lot of more blood clots than usually and more fequently and also big. I can feel them coming out. I have been on birth control now for 6 months and have not had this bad of problem any advise ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.