Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadeg2014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 03:04 AM
    Can I be preganat?
    I had sex with my boyfriend on the 2nd of augest when it ovulation day but after that I been sick, had headaches, had off and on tummy pain and heart burn it been 5days now /: so dose that sound like pregnant symptons?

Aug 7, 2012, 03:05 AM
    My period not due till the 10th of augest
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 12:34 PM
    That actually sounds like PMS symptoms.
    You absolutely could have gotten pregnant. But you will have to wait a few weeks, wait for your period, and test to find out.

Aug 7, 2012, 02:02 PM
    But it stop now I had them for 2days still got sickness and all that but its gone down /:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I preganat [ 2 Answers ]

I was due for my periods on 17 dec n I'm having heavy white discharge from 3 days please help me

Could I be preganat? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been charting my bbt it was up for sveral days. I didn't get my regular monthly friend.Instead it was so light that I only used panty liners (really didn't need them ) I have tested twice 1st on the 14th & the on 16th both wore negative. I hve a lot sings but I am worried. I had my tubes...

Can I be preganat? [ 4 Answers ]

I stopped taking depo in feb, and have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of four years more times than I can count(thats how we have out firrst child) how likley is it that I can get pregnant?:rolleyes:

Could I be preganat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a question on if I could be pregnant or not. Well I had my period on mar 14 2008 and it was heavy for 3 days then lite then it stopped then 1 week after I had like a little pink spotting when I went to the bathroom and now this week I'm having cramps in my lower belly like my...

View more questions Search