Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trkdriver883 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:51 AM
    Bad tooth cause you to be tired?
    Im either tired or exhausted all the time for past 3 months.
    Could my one bad tooth make my legs and arms hurt all the time and make me feel sick all the time?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 02:57 AM
    If your body is fighting an infection, yes, fatique could be a symptom. A tooth in your mouth that has become infected or impacted can effect your system in a bad way. You should really have that taken care of soon,
    allisonkaye1972 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2012, 11:02 PM
    That really sounds like Mono also known as Eptein Barr Syndrome which is not serious just a pain in the and can ladt months and even after u fight the infection, u can have residual effects f I r some time. Its jokingky known as the kissing disease because a lot of teenagers get it, usually from sharing drinks. It causes extreme fatigue, muscle and joint pain and other flu like dymptoms. U should look it up on the net.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tired, Dizzy and Down after Wisdom Tooth Extraction [ 11 Answers ]

I had my upper wisdom tooth extracted last Monday (17/03) under a local anaesthetic, following nearly a week of intense pain which my friend, a dentist, initially thought was due to an abscess of or peridonitis. Before it was found to be tooth decay (he did not x-ray my teeth as he was on holiday...

Bad tooth [ 1 Answers ]

Can an infection spread even if u got a filling and still need a root canal?

I'm tired of feeling bad [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my woman for 2 1/2years. It started hot but we ran into some issues fast. She needed a place to stay with her 3 kids, 4 months into our relationship, and it has been rocky ever since they moved in with me. I have committed to her but she has real problems with her ex, her...

I broke up with my boyfriend because I'm tired of him being an jerk to me. Why do I feel bad now? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been dating him for a year and I love him but sometimes too much is too much. He's been unemployed for a year and his family has turned their back on him so for a year Ive been his mom, atm, and the best girlfriend I can be. And he doesn't appreciate all Ive done for him! Instead he yells at me...

Tired of keeping my friend's bad secrets don't want to be friends anymore [ 1 Answers ]

I'm posting this to get this off my chest. My friend ana does some bad things. She told me about this stuff and doesn't want me to tell ANYONE. I thought that since this is an anonymous web site I could tell someone about this and get rid of the guilt of holding in such a secret as this. She is...

View more questions Search