Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shane12128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:49 AM
    My ex left cause we got into a fight
    My ex left Friday night its not Tuesday morning. We got into a fight she got mad and texted her mother to come get her her mother lives 2 hrs away and its about 80 dollars in gas. I tried to talk her out of it but her mother was on her way. And couldn't just turn around they are tight on money... So as she was leaving I helped her carry her bags out she hugged and kissed me and said she loved me and that she would call me later. So she called me I begged her to come home. She said she wanted to spend some time away and be in a long distance relationship for a while and go to school. She still talks to me every once in a while its hard to get her to tell me she loves me I don't know what to do I don't want our relationship to die but I feel like it is unelss I can get her to come back and give me a 2nd chance :( how can I talk her into giving me another chance and coming home?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 05:52 PM
    You don't, you sit down and analyze why she left (don't take more than 24 hours or you will become obsessed), unless that has completely changed, then the same thing will happen again. It seems like she is letting everything go so that things don't deteriorate, she is craving space, give it to her, more than she can handle. Only by missing you is she going to make the decision of coming back ON HER OWN! Do not pressure her, the more pressure, the farther away she is from coming back. Tell her that until she makes a definite decision you will treat this as a break up, go no contact, and tell her that she knows where to find you. Also, it is crucial that you fix the mistake you made that put her over the top, don't TELL her you fixed it, just fix it for yourself, whatever it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Girlfriend- have no fight left [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 soon and have been dating my girlfriend for over a year now. We love each other and this is no kind of puppy love. I will start by telling you how our relationship progressed throughout the year. When we first started dating, everything was fine, casual and at about 3 months into the...

My Partner left me due to depression. Should I fight for him? [ 9 Answers ]

After a few months of getting to know each other better, my (now ex) boyfriend and I started our relationship. Everything was fantastic. People said they had never seen him happier, he couldn't wipe the smile off his face when we where together. He had been single for a long time before we got...

He left for vacation without telling me after a fight, will he come back to me? [ 34 Answers ]

For three years of being together, we have a share of lots of fights and arguments, breaking up and getting back together again. We have lots of ups and downs so recently. He kept on telling me I am drama.. and I don't understand anymore, I cannot differentiate my feelings to a drama, even a little...

View more questions Search