Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dvnamos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:44 AM
    My girlfriend
    My girlfriend seems like she wants nothing to do with me and keeps telling me she doesn't know if she wants to be together anymore. One of my problems is drinking. I told her I would fully quit and be there for her whenever she needed me. And I was telling the 100% truth. I want to marry this girl but now she's saying her ex coke head jailbait boyfriend is straightening out and she wants to give him a chance again. How do I prove I can be the perfect one for her? Because I am...
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 04:57 PM
    You need to stop pushing the subject of remaining together while she is telling you what she expects of you and you are ignoring it. You want her to stay, fix the problem, mainly drinking, don't tell her you are willing to do it, SHOW her. However, I would personally leave this be, she obviously wants to be with her EX instead, what is the point of doing something for someone who is not even interested in being with you anymore? Seems like her mind is made up, break it off completely, change the drinking problem for your own benefit, and move on.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Of all the things in this world we have control over feelings is not one of them.
    You cannot control her feelings or wishes, but you can control your drinking.
    You also cannot SAY you are going to do something and expect people to believe it without putting the effort behind it.
    Since it sounds like she is bound to give her ex another shot, I'd work on myself.
    Get the drinking under control for your sake, I think you will find that most women just don't like it anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

Girlfriend needs a break, wants to be my girlfriend again, but feels she can't. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A month ago I found out my GF lied to me about a picture she sent me around the time we started talking online, almost 2 years ago. Since then we started dating in the real world and the picture never came up again. Until I found out through a friend she wasn't the girl in the picture. ...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

View more questions Search