Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilly701 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Thinking about taking his advice and meet other people
    Been wondering if I should or not give myself a chance. I don't know what to do? Not sure if he cares. Should I ignore him?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking of trying barefoot running. Any advice on how to start? On a running track, in sand, on pavement? And what would be a good distance? I typically run 3-5 miles in my running shoes.

In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and [ 1 Answers ]

And she ends up cutting off his penis?

Taking farthers rights away [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a single parent with 4 kids my 2 midle 1s r by the same dad I haven't bean with him in 10 years we have been in and out of court he has parental rights but doesn't use them 4 what he's suppose 2 what proof do I need 2 get it taken away in court?

What does this mean : Takin' a break [ 4 Answers ]

Guess it happens to the best of us. My situation is somewhat same yet there are cultural barriers that seem to complicate and confuse me. I dated a guy for a year. We both got along very well. Very compatible and very understanding. Gave each other time and space. Both of us have a consulting as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.