Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libby 2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Coming off methodone
    I been on the program 4 3.5 yrs. Recently jumped from 80mg down to 35mg. Australian measurments. I've noticed in reading some messages people refer to mls. Anyhow I want off its like liquad handcuffs. Sure I don't do smack anymore and probably a lot more counseling in need. I need advice tips on getting off it. I have been suffering slight withdrawals. Should I take pills for these ?
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Mar 14, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Ask your adviser at the Methadone Clinic, where you receive your dosage, for the advice you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she keep coming back? [ 3 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

AC/Heater not coming on.. [ 1 Answers ]

I got home from a long trip and nothing seems to work. I can't switch on either the AC or the Heat from the thermostat. Cannot get it to turn on from Auto or from On positions. Help? Any suggestions?

Is he coming for good [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been involved with a man for a year now and we both love each other very much. We live together also.He is in Arizona, me Ontario Canada. I was born oct 3/61. He was born Jan 18/61. 2 months ago his best friend was dying of cancer and he left to go to friends side. The friend passed...

View more questions Search