Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasoon21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Should I wish happy birthday to my ex girl friend. I want her back
    We had an huge argument this last Monday and we are in nc from that day but whole mistake was mine during that incident. I doubt on her I know she is hurted very much but her birthday is on this Saturday. I want to make a call to her as as I am feling very guilty for my mistakes. But I don't want to say sorry to her on that day. Just want to feel her that I care for her very much as she told me about his birthday just one time before one year. And she is not ex girlfriend. I still love her and she too I know. I know many of you will say no but accepting my mistake is not a bad idea! I think. I want to make a call at 12 am , as she use to awake around 3 am. I really want to say her sorry . I want to make a call because if she responds in good way then I ask her for casual meeting and I want to tell her everything which is in my heart openly. Then accepting or not is her wish. And I can't wait more as she is also tolerating nc because of me. How to proceed that phone call? I know she will not contact me first as 100% mistake is mine. And please answer about thinking human nature don't answer bluntly :) , I love her very much and I can't move on until she says me this that I don't love you and never contact me . I will respect her decision. But just tell me how to proceed that phone call as I am going to call for sure :) its my heart voice and gut feeling.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Birthday! [ 0 Answers ]

The United States Marine Corps is 236 years old today. Thank you, to all of you who are serving, or have served in the past, in ANY of our armed forces. Sincerely, RickJ Veteran: US Army & US Marines Semper Fidelis. Ooh RAH!

Happy Birthday To Me! [ 14 Answers ]

Itsmy 18th b-day who wants to wish me lurve?

Happy Birthday to an ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to wish him a happy birthday. My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day. But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful. Do you think it's OK to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:

Happy Birthday! [ 2 Answers ]

:D I've just changed a few things in my profile edit box and realised there's a sections with birthdays! So if its your birthday today, have a great day! Many Happy Returns!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.