Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rider98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 08:36 PM
    Question for group
    Hi gang got one for you.
    Over the past few days, I have heard," what he/she doesnt know wont hurt them" from people.
    What are your thoughts on this? I guess some things might be OK but were does it end?
    What is OK to "keep" from your partner.
    When is the trust line crossed?
    randommustaches Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Trust is crossed when you cheat. You shouldn't keep a lot from your partner its not good for the relationship
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 09:46 PM
    At my house, we have never opened each other's mail or listened in on each other's phone calls (or now cell phones and email). We do try to remember to tell each other where we are going if we leave the house, but that's just courtesy, especially if it will be a prolonged thing (dentist, doctor, visit to a friend) or if it's a trip to the grocery store and the trip-goer wants input from the other as to needed items. There are tons of personal things I have never told him, especially about old boyfriends, and the same for him to me. I couldn't care less about his old girlfriends. As you can see, we are pretty boring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The question is about city group/commercial real estate and gm [ 1 Answers ]

I have some shares in citi group or city group. They have filed for bankruptcy, they are coming back to market again for $ 30.00 /share. Do the old shares worth anything? I also have some GM shares should I sell or keep it. Would they honor the old shares when they come back in Nov.

Me and my group answer these question but are they correct [ 5 Answers ]

Interest tables illustrate that 1. a dollar received today is worth more than a dollar to be received tomorrow 2. the present value of an annuity of $100 at 15% is worth more than an annuity of $100 at 12% 3. "discounting the future at a high rate" places emphasis on the present a. 1 and 2...

I need some help with some True /false question that I answer with my group [ 2 Answers ]

It takes longer than eight years to retire a $24,000 loan at 8% if the annual payment is $3,000. True  2. An annuity of $100 for ten years is currently less valuable if interest rates are 10% instead of 12%. False 3. If a person buys a stock for $10 and sells it after ten years for $20,...

View more questions Search