Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lea97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 08:14 PM
    White stuff coming out of my nipple
    I'm 15 yrs old and have what looks like white pus coming out of my nipples (theres no way I'm pregnant) and I have this with both of them also I have little white lumps on my out of nipple am I just being paranoid?

Check out some similar questions!

White stuff from my nipple [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: I know I am not pregnant because I just had a period and it's been coming on consistently every month. Today I noticed that I had some white stuff on my nipple when I squeezed it. The stuff wasn't wet or milky like breast milk. This stuff looks dry. Are you able to help me?...

White stuff on nipple. [ 2 Answers ]

I have this dried up looking white stuff on my left nipple I'm not sure what it is, & both of my breasts are painful to touch & when I wear a bra. Both of my nipple have the white stuff on them... I need to know when I would be most fertile. I was told its between the 18 & the 26th of each month....

Help! There's white stuff coming out of my nipple [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of mouths ago I notest some white stuff comInf out of my nippl I'm 12 years old and size 34a can you help me please ! X

White stuff from nipple [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I really need your help , I am 13 and I have some stuff coming out from my right nipple and its smelly I really need an andvise what to do , also my nipple isn't like with a proper thing in the middle this thing is like not standing out and there is a line from where the stuff come out ,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.