Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmann326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:06 PM
    If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass?
    I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann326 View Post
    I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an etg test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing
    Clearance time for EtG resulting from two beers (12 oz, 5%) would be in vicinity of 22-32 hours based on a lower cutoff of 100 ng/mL. You should be OK. If you will provide your gender, age, height and weight will check a little closer. Also the alcohol content of beer if it is different from above.
    Cadence rob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Your question: "I drank about 10 shots of vodka chased with soda Tuesday night. I had drank nothing but water for about 40 hrs leeding up to my urine test. I go to credo and they use that etg urine test I believe. I was wondering if it would show up in the urine test ?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Will I pass an EtG test after 63 hours after having drank two beers at softball? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6'5 male that weighs 210 I'm active and have a fast matabalizim

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search