Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcpj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 04:46 PM
    My dad committed suicide
    My dad committed suicide by hanging himself a few years ago and on that night I was In a different country I had a dream that I was being strangled, I have no spiritual history. But since this I have felt like a part of me died with him and I have moments of intence anger within myself, What makes it worse is that I hadn't spoken to him for a few years, Because he walk out on the family years before this, My family look to me as a pillar of strength, I don't know if I can keep it up?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Was anyone in the family in touch with him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad committed suicide [ 17 Answers ]

My dad committed suicide a two weeks ago. He left me, my sister, and my mom. It doesn't feel real. I don't know what to do.

My father committed suicide [ 51 Answers ]

I'm not really writing this because I want specific advice, but to share and I hope someone will share with me if the have lost someone to suicide! My dad turned 45 on march 16th and on the 17th he was found hanging on a door in the hall way of his house. He was found by his girlfriend of 20...

A friend committed suicide [ 2 Answers ]

Just a few days ago a friend committed suicide... It hasn't really hit me yet that she is gone, I saw her the night before she was found, she seemed happy and everything seemed just fine.. My best friend is really upset and keeps asking my why, why her.. I don't know what to say to her or how to...

Proplems with sleep since my dad committed suicide. [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to write about this. I do have a thread in berivment on the subject of my dad's suicide on March 17 of this year... but I feel that if I ask this question in that thread I won't get an answer and I desperatly need some help to stabalize my sleeping rhythm... ...

View more questions Search