Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissylovebaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 01:05 PM
    What could this be? Please help!
    I have been having female problems for quite some time now. In 2006 I had an ovarian cyst (they said the size of a medium potatoe) rupture and I had the cyst removed by surgery. In 2009 I had a child. A few months after I started having the worst pains, naseuous, weakness, lower back pain, spotting, white discharge, frequent bowel movements, etc. I went for an exam and they sent me for an ultrasound and said I had lots of cysts. When I went to the OB-GYN they told me the cysts were normal and would go away. Well, this has happened twice since then and the same thing happened both times. Well for the past two weeks I have been having these symptoms, muliplied by 10! This pain just won't go away and is getting worse by the day. I went to see my family doctor Friday and she did a pelvic exam, said there was off white like a pearl color discharge that could be from being sexually active and stressed, she prescribed me flagyl (same thing as last time?! ). She also said there was a fullness on the left side and sent me to get a ultrasound. I haven't heard back yet for my results and am really anxious. I feel like this is a never ended cycle with no results/answers. This pain is so bad I can't sleep or function. I am sitting at work with a heating pad and can't concentrate on anything but the pain. What should I do? What does a "fullness" mean? Where should I go from here? I feel like I am being stabbed! My pants are not fitting, I feel sick to my stomach. I just don't know what to do! Please help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.