Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WriterGirl_15 Posts: 79, Reputation: -3

Aug 6, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Recent problem with recurring pins and needles in right foot and ankle
    I'm a 16-year-old girl who, admittedly, could use more exercise and doesn't always sit properly. I've had plenty of pins and needles in my life from staying in one position for too long or sitting on my foot or crossing my legs. However, this is definitely different. My foot has major, *major* pins and needles and my ankle feels like it's got a rubber band or a too-tight anklet on it, while my leg feels kind of strange and after the sensation passes (which takes a while), it feels slightly numb or sore.

This didn't use to happen at all, but it's been happening a lot since the last few days of a mission trip that I returned from less than a week ago. I think it might have to do with my back, since a lot of the girls on the trip had this one girl pop all our backs and I've read online that a pinched nerve in the lower back can cause this. But wouldn't that be in both legs? I'm just kind of wondering if I should ignore this or get it looked at.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I'm on pins and needles! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been charged with a Class A Misdemeanor for under charging myself about 500 dollars worth of stuff from my place of employment over time. I bought everything and they have repecits on every item that was purchased, and every time I was charged a part of management charged me. I have a clean...

Pins and needles [ 2 Answers ]

2years ago I started to get a sharpe pain in my left shoulder blade it shot through in stages like sharp daggers,it moved around the shoulder area in different times of the day with no pattern,it then moved in under my rib cage area and adventually into my left breast. Which then only went into my...

Pins & Needles [ 10 Answers ]

My 14yr old daughter is suffering from pins & needles. Every time she crosses her legs she starts getting pins & needles it tends to last for about 5-10mins. I'm starting to get quite worried about this as it is happning more & more. Should I get her checked out and what is the reason for this?

Pins & Needles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had Pins & Needles in the left side of my left hand for 5-6 days now, it sometimes dies down but never actually stops, like right now its really bad, doesn't hurt, just annoying pins & needles! It starts at the top of my little finger in my left hand, keeps in line with my little finger...

Weird pins and needles! [ 11 Answers ]

Why do I have pins and needles in my head?? X

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.