Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiny201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Early 90's bath boat toy
    I am looking for a toy boat for bath time my little brother used to have in 92-94. It was 3 boat in one. The outer shelf was blue and thin. The middle boat was yellow I think and pretty thick. The top boat I. Can't remember its color. On top of it there was a see throught/blue top you could remove and use as a water scoop. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me the name of it so I can look on auction site.
    Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's toy [ 3 Answers ]

Was thinking back to when I was a nipper other day after having one of those chats between friends about old times, and I can't think for the life of me about this toy I used to have, it was a load of little men that bent at the hip and was loads of vehicles they could fit into, all the vehicles...

Fun toy from the early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

OK, there was this weird toy from the early 90's I remember. It was like this hard plastic ball that had different colored pegs (well, that's the best way to describe 'em). The thing vibrated and bounced all over the damn place... the point was to grab one of the little pegs in one clean swipe. ...

Trying to remember a toy from the early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Ok this is driving me nuts. In the early 90's I had a series of toys that were small (the size of micro machines) all metal futuristic military vehicles. The wheels didn't roll, they were much like gaming miniatures. Some had plastic missiles or guns. They sold in a pack of 3 or something like...

Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.