Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanny100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 09:33 AM
    I have a painful bump in my vagina area
    A tiny bump that hurts real bad

Check out some similar questions!

Painful, bump thing on my inner thigh/vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and a virgin. Now, I do what most likely a lot of teens do-masturbate. Now, when I was... yeah know... I noticed that there's a bump on my... kind of inner thigh. But it's on my vagina. It hurts to touch it. I don't know what it is. Please help?

I have a painful bump on the left side of my vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Im only 15. Yes I'm sexually active. I looked at it an it looked like a bruise . I don't see a head to it so I know its not a boil. It hurts to walk sometimes or to lay on it. Ive been laying on a heating pad an its been helping.I had a fever the other day and I don't know if that could be some...

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

Painful bump on my vigina area [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painful bump on my lip of my Virginia it even hurts when I pee I don't know what it could be it just popped out of nowhere can anyone help me :(

Painful bump on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.