Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dslittle7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 08:05 AM
    My 9 year old son can ejacuate.Is this OK?
    He is 9 and masturbates all the time.Most of the time he rubs it he get to shoot out.What should I do?Is this normal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dslittle7 View Post
    He is 9 and masturbates all the time.Most of the time he rubs it he get to shoot out.What should I do?Is this normal?

How do you know he's able to ejaculate when he masturbates? Doesn't he masturbate in private?

I am reading that the average age is "about" 12 - but younger and older aren't a concern.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Children are starting puberty younger and younger. Yes this is normal.

But I also second Judy's question. How do you know this? Did he come to you about it? Or are you watching him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 18 year old son is supposed to graduate this year but he skips classes... [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son is so suppose to graduate this year but he skips classes all the time. His father and I have been divorced for the past 11 years, we have joint custody and we are trying to do what's best for him and our daughter. He stopped going by his father a few weeks ago and he refuses to...

My 3 year old son told me that a 9 year old girl massed with him what do I need to do [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my 3 year old son told me that his 9 year old step sis was massing with his penis. I don't want to started trouble with her mama, but I want to know why she did that to my son and to make sure that she don't do it amy more. And to know how she new what she was doing could some one have made he...

My 24 year old son got into a motorcycle accident a year back,now the passenger [ 11 Answers ]

Judgement against him, the bike had Insurance @ that time no repair bill was filed. Son had dotor bills, passenger was check-out but no injuries other than slight scraps (at that time).Now no longer boyfriend & girlfriend we think her parents got a lawyer to file paperwork. He doesn't live with...

View more questions Search