Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GREYOWL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 05:40 AM
    Thermo pane windows dirty between panes
    The themo pane windows in my home are clouded with a dry white film between panes also one side of a sliding door, is there any known way to clean them??
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 05:43 AM
    The seals on window has broken letting in air and moisture. Glass has to be replaced.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double pane windows versus Thicker Single pane windows [ 3 Answers ]

We are looking at replacing all of our sliding glass doors (4) with 1 door being a whole wall of window due to the sun and sounds of downtown Los Cabos, Mexico. We were told that a thicker (@ 11mm) window with an added darker tint to replace the much thinner pane that exists with foam sprayed...

I have a renovated townhouse in a 125yr old building, with insulation and thermo pane [ 1 Answers ]

I have a renovated townhouse in a 125yr old building, with insulation and thermo pane windows, First floor; 3 rooms, open floor plan. Second floor; 3 bedrooms & bath. For numerous reasons, location of a new a gas furnace/ AC system in the attic was very attractive. HVAC contractors said it would...

Thermal sliding glass door dirty between panes [ 3 Answers ]

My metal sliding glass door works great but there is dust/dirt on the inside of the thermal panes - really affects the view. Can the glass be separated, cleaned and resealed? I've never noticed condensation but have only been in 1970s house for 1 year. Thanks in advance!

Painting time for windows with 8 panes over 8 panes (total 16) [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing an estimate for work in a home. I am going to paint a bunch of 8 pane over 8 pane windows. They are in pretty good shape, not much prep work , no putty is needed, a tiny bit of scraping and oil base priming to raw wood wood . I am doing both interior of the windows and exterior of the...

View more questions Search