Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dzanayi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 04:34 AM
    Discoloured eyes
    My son who is 2 years old woke up today and his eyes, on the white part was a bit on the brownish side, he poohed after some effort and his pooh was greenish and a bit runny, we fed him milk later on and he poohed again and this time his pooh was black and resembled raisins then went again a few minutes late and it was back to normal.

His eyes are still discoloured and he has had hiccups continuiously for two days with a few breaks here and there
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dzanayi View Post
    my son who is 2 years old woke up today and his eyes, on the white part was a bit on the brownish side, he poohed after some effort and his pooh was greenish and a bit runny, we fed him milk later on and he poohed again and this time his pooh was black and resembled raisins then went again a few minutes late and it was back to normal.

his eyes are still discoloured and he has had hiccups continuiously for two days with a few breaks here and there

It is reckless and dangerous to give medical advice when a two-year old has had the hiccups continuously for two days and has the other symptoms, particularly if the whites of his eyes are discolored.

He needs to be examined by a Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tap water discoloured, washing machine leaking, pressure? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Last night I turned on the kitchen tap and the kitchen unit suddenly shook as though I had kicked it, then all my tap water was a cloudy yellow (or light brown or green, not sure: red/green colourblind). I then ran it for a while (5 mins) and it went seemingly clear though not sure if...

Cause of smelly,discoloured liquid leaking from kitchen extractor fan when turned on? [ 9 Answers ]

What could causes a smelly and discoloured liquid to leak from my kitchen extractor fan when its turned on?

Discoloured water after running water softener [ 2 Answers ]

I am just wondering if it is normal to have discoloured (orangey brown) water coming through the house after running my water softener. I have to leave the water run for about 5 minutes to get the water to return to clear again. I am in a new house so I wouldn't think it is the pipes, but...

View more questions Search