Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anasir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 01:39 AM
    My hamster died this morning
    Today we woke up to find my hamster spread out on his tummy flat-ish on the bottom of his cage. Last night he had been on his hamster wheel a lot, a healthy about as we could hear him on it. Earlier that day, we had fed him raspberries and blackberries, which I have read are non-toxic to hamsters. When we found him dead he hadn't been flattened, he was just quite flat because he had no air in his lungs. We only got her in May, when she was 3 months old. We have no idea why she died. Can anybody help please?
    clareAD2000 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Sorry I feel really bad for you, though do you have younger children they could have been playing with him and accidentally dropped the poor creature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster died how [ 3 Answers ]

She was a year and a half only.She felt limp n cold and there was green stuff on her tummy.can anyone guess how it happened?

My hamster died. How? [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I came home from school getting ready to clean out Bamboo, my 1 year old Syrian Panda hamster's cage and instead I see her buried under all her bedding. Dead. About a month ago she escaped from her cage and we found her in my dads bedroom and returned her, but I also have a cat and do...

My hamster has died [ 6 Answers ]

My pet hamster died today, he was only 10 months old and seemed absolutely fine, happy and running about. I had not seen him for over a day so I checked his bed and he was there just curled up. I don't understand why he has gone, I don't think he had wet tail, can anyone help me, give me a possible...

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

View more questions Search