Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karm3n23 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Air Forces
    Hey I neededs some help on my decision about joining the army. I have a 4yearold and I want to join for many reasons I just don't know what to do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by karm3n23 View Post
    Hey I neededs some help on my decision about joining the army. I have a 4yearold and I want to join for many reasons I just don't know what to do??

It's impossible to make a recommendation without knowing your reasons for enlisting.

What are some of the many reasons?

Could you be apart from your four year old for a period - and be okay with it?

You say you are interested in joining the Air Forces - do you mean the Air Force OR the Armed Forces? Have you taken the pre-induction test to see if you qualify?

EDIT: I realize you are having "boyfriend" troubles. Is that the reason you are interested in enlisting?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Have you taken the ASVAB? What was your score. What do you qualify for? Are you married? Does he/she support this? Do you have a degree? Are you only in it for the money? In it to get away?

Too many questions without knowing you.

Sidenote: In the Marines and I have a 14 month old daughter. It is hard sometimes. I just got back from a 20 day training cycle. Missed my wife and daughter like crazy.

In the end, this decision is yours. No one knows you better than you. Just make sure its for the right reasons. Not for the money. Not to "get away". Not to "see the world".
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Who is going to keep the child while you are away for months at a time ?

Is the child's father going to get custody while you are gone ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forces [ 7 Answers ]

two forces F1 and F2 of magnitudes PN an QN acting in the directions I-2j and 4i+3j respectively. Given that the resultant of F1 and F2 is F, show that P=16 and find Q where F=(48i+14j)N.

Resolution of forces [ 1 Answers ]

A beam is to be hoisted using two chains. Determine the magnitude of forces FA and FB acting on each chain in other to develop a resultant force T directed along the positive y axis. Given θ1=30 degrees, θ=45degrees, T= 800N

Forces just a check [ 1 Answers ]

A fisherman yanks a fish vertically out of the water with an acceleration of 2.5m/s^2 using very light fishing line that has a breaking strength of 22N. The fisherman unfortunately loses the fish as the line snaps. What can you say about the mass of the fish? It was too big doesn't cut it. So,...

Other Forces [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Besides its weight, a 2.70 kg object is subjected to one other constant force. The object starts from rest and in 1.20 s experiences a displacement of (4.20 - 3.30) m, where the direction of is the upward vertical direction. Determine the other force. Where do I begin??

Buoyant forces [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I just want to know when does a submarine experience greater buoyant force? Is it when it is near the surface of the ocean or near the ocean floor, considering gravity is the same for both situations.

View more questions Search