Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thuggette1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Miscarriage
    Hey I had a miscarriage on July 4 I bleed for 2 weeks and now I'm having my pregnacny sypthoms again and now I'm spoting very light not enough to fill a pad it comes out very light pink when I use the bath room I took a pregnancy test on aug 1 and it was negative can I b pregnant I feel so sick that I can't even sleep and I can't stand to have my nipples against the water what can this be
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thuggette1 View Post
    hey i had a miscarriage on july 4 i bleed for 2 weeks and now im having my pregnacny sypthoms again and now im spoting very light not enough to fill a pad it comes out very light pink when i use the bath room i took a pregnacy test on aug 1 and it was negative can i b pregnant i feel so sick that i can't even sleep and i can't stand to have my nipples against the water what can this be

Hey, it's possible that you're pregnant - but I think it's a slim possibility.

Your hormones could be adjusting because of the miscarriage, also.

Have you seen a Physician? What did he/she say?

I'm sorry you lost your baby -
    santhalus Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 03:46 AM
    Go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Is this a miscarriage?! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a miscarriage question: Two weeks ago today I had an belly ultrasound when I was 8 weeks 2 days and it went very well. I was able to see the baby and hear a strong heart rate of 175! A mere four days after my great ultrasound I started spotting brown. I experienced some bad period...

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I had a miscarriage July 12 2011 , I was only ten weeks pregnant . Is been about four weeks and still no period , just light spotting , no pain at all . I've been having intercorse with my husband amd I do feel pregnant , maybe is just mental.. Can I be pregnant again this soon ? Helppp

Possible miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I went to the er last week because I should be ten weeks pregnant according to my last period and after sex I started bleeding a good amount. It turned out to just be an after sex bleed so it was nothing to worry about. However, when they did the sonograms and transvaginal...

If I had a miscarriage or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on Oct.27,2007 and then I did a home pregnancy test on Nov. 27,2007 and it became positive. Then I went to my OB/GYN they checked my HCG levels and they were 18 but then I was cramping and bleeding a little then I went to the hospital and I told them that probably that I was...

View more questions Search