Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveboxscudley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Windows vista
    I Recently Bought A Compaq Laptop From Pc World.it Has Windows Xp. I Contacted The Techguys.co.uk As Instructed To Get My Vista Free Upgrade,to No Avail.can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction On What To Do Next,how Do I Get This Free Upgrade To Vista??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Talk to PC World as they sold it to you.
    Did it come with a FREE upgrade offer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

Vista and Languages [ 6 Answers ]

When I got Windows Vista, my mother installed it in Chinese. Tries to reinstall it have failed. I know there is a tool in Windows called lpksetup.exe that will help install additional languages. I searched online for the syntax for using this tool and have not figured out how to use it. I cannot...

Windows xp or vista [ 8 Answers ]

I will need new desktop within 6 months. Need advice whether to go with xp or wait for vista.

Windows Vista Security run-around? [ 5 Answers ]

There will be nine variants of Vista,with slightly (not much) different features (maybe I'm talking security here),will the crackers out there implement nine different ways to hack-in.Will there be nine slightly different products of anti-virus,spyware,et el,to combat that threat.Thus at a...

View more questions Search