Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria505 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 11:40 PM
    Help me I'm confused!!
    Hi well I was 5 days late on my period,when I went to the restroom about an hour ago I noticed there was brownish redish blood,I've taken 3 pregnancy tests 30,2,3 all in the morning all came back negative I am never late I am always on time with my period,ido not have any syptoms of my period.no pms nor cramping,I'm only spottinq on my pad iisnt a lot,and this.is not normal for me,some one please help,does this mean there is a posibilty ican be pregnant? I hope so because we are trying!

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm confused [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do if my girlfriend is Bi and I told her I didn't like the idea of her touching another person even if it is another woman, an she got upset because I don't like the idea. All she keeps saying is I don't understand because I'm not a girl... I love her an think if she wanted to have...

She is confused [ 1 Answers ]

Rite guys and gals try help me out I have been in a relationship for 6 months with this amazing girl I know from work its been going great but in the last week we have you argued over quite petty stuff, now she has told me before its OK it happens in every relationship, which is true anyway. But...

Confused and Alone [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... so my boyfriend and I of three years just split up. Well we kind of split up. Three weeks ago we had a stupid fight and he ended up telling me he didn't have the same feelings for me that he used to have. He said he just feels lost right now. I know he needs his space, so I've been giving it...

Confused about myself [ 2 Answers ]

Um... I've notice that um... my left breast is way bigger than my right one. At time the left one hurts and I don't know why?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.