Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randommustaches Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Advice for a friend
    My friends guy best friends is going into the marines right out of high school. She wants to have sex with him before he leaves and she asked me for help. I had no idea how to answer. He will be gone for eight years. She is sure he would want to have sex with her but she said she didn't know if she was ready or if she would be ready by next year. She is also very shy and she isn't very confident with her body. What do I tell her?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Tell her no, it's not a good idea.
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Nooooo

Aug 6, 2012, 09:19 PM
    She says she loves him and wants him to be her first time. She says that is what she wants him to remember her by while he is gone?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Nooooooooooooooo, she is not a sacrificial virgin offering. If she thinks having sex with him will bring him back to her and also cause him to say in touch with her for eight years, she is so wrong! By giving him her virginity, the mystery box has been opened, so he has no reason to stay in touch with her. He's had it all, done it all with her, with no more to be discovered.

He is much more likely to stick with her if she DOESN'T have sex with him before he leaves.

Aug 6, 2012, 09:33 PM
    I think I'm going to tell her that. Its seems logical that he'd keep in touch if they haven't done everything.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by randommustaches View Post
    I think I'm going to tell her that. Its seems logical that he'd keep in touch if they haven't done everything.
    Women post on this site on the time, "We have been engaged for x number of years and live together and have two children. Why won't he marry me?"

It's simple. Why should he? He has it all now without a ceremony and a permanent commitment. There is nothing more he can want -- he has a cook, laundress, children, sex partner, etc.

The same with your friend. If she gives it all away now, there's nothing left for him to discover in the future.

Aug 6, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Exactly. She shouldn't lose her virginity to him just because he is leaving. Because then there would be nothing left for him with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I slept with my best friend. Twice. ADVICE? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so me and my best friend hooked up twice. We met in 8th grade and I had a huge public crush on him. Freshman year it died away, and by sophomore year we became really close friends. Went on double dates, chilled, etc. now we're both in college and single. Both times sex was initiated by him,...

Need advice for my best friend [ 57 Answers ]

One of my friend has came with a relation to a married lady.she is having 2 kids and she is staying with her husband.she is around 33 and my friend is around 36 yrs old unmarried.they are into relation since last more than two years but one day that lady's husband got doubt on them and he asked...

My best friend moved away. Any Advice? [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend moved away last week, and we keep in touch, but I feel like its just not the same. I've known her ever since we were little, and I have other friends, but none would replace the friendship we had together. In fact, in the last days she was here, we had hardly hung out. Just like...

Advice for my friend? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend really seems to like this guy at her school. She constantly asks me for advice, but I'm honestly not sure what to say. He seems to have an interest in her (he stares at her, teases her in a nice way, says hello and goodbye almost always, comes up to her a lot), but what can she do to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search