Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SadieL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Does he still care?
    So I have gotten to know this guy... which I really like (I pursued him) we have gotten really close... but the problem is he lives an hour away so it makes it difficult. But for a while it was going fine. We would text each other everyday and joke around and he would jump at the chance of seeing me. All of a sudden I was gone for about 2-3 week, and everything changed. It's going on 4 weeks that I haven't seen him and it feels like its going to end. I told him about how I'm not having a good time not seeing him this long and he agreed. Then all of a sudden a couple days later I didn't text him because for the past week I was always the one starting the conversation... so I was irritated with that plus the fact that when I did ask him what was going on all he had to say is I don't know... Im starting to think he doesn't care anymore. He isn't asking me a butt load of questions like he used to... and maybe it is we haven't seen each other for so long but... when I tried to plan to get together to talk about everything.he had to back out because he was sick. Which I have no doubt that he wasn't sick but when I asked him if he was feeling better before he left to go back home after visiting his grandmas (where I live), in hopes that he would stop by to at least say hi and talk a little... he didn't even text to say if he was feeling better or not! I feel like he just doesn't want to give me the time of day anymore!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 10:35 PM
    You are reading the signs very clearly. It's over.
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Well ask him and either way he is giving u the signs altogether right there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search