Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fatsticker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Small Bump on Penis. Scared
    First off, I am 16 years old and a virgin, so I've ruled out any STD's. But I have this small, colorless (most of the time, I guess), painless raised area on the head of my penis. I'll just call it a small, raised spot. At first I figured it was totally benign since it has been there for a few months, since December or January, but now I've read about what it could possibly be. Penile cancer is one that scares me... a lot. It says it could begin with a mere painless spot on the head of the penis, like mine. This is really scaring me as I'm only 16 years old and have barely begun my life (sexually too!). The thing is, cancer of the penis is very rare in America and especially rare for someone my age. Could I be right about this? I might just be scaring myself because I tend of over analyze things.
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 5, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Dont sit there and stress about it, go get it checked out, that's the best thing to do because if it's nothing then you have piece of mind and if something may be wrong you get it early and you can get it fixed. I know that is a cold hard answer, but it's the truth, with matters of health it is just better to get it figured out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son came to me last night saying he had a bump on his penis and was worried. Apparently it was not there before yesterday. Is it something he should be worried about?

Bump on Penis. [ 4 Answers ]

To Describe this, it is a recent addition, the last time I had sex was mid October. The bump appeared about a week ago. The bump is flat, skin colored, with a slightly darker outer portion where it goes into the skin, it is raised slightly, the top is also completely smooth across the top of it. It...

View more questions Search