Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 07:13 PM
    How many my size barbies exist?
    I am just wondering if anyone knows how many my size barbies there are?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 6, 2012, 12:52 AM
    Best place to start: Barbie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post pregnancy baby head size is smaller than average size [ 0 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my baby head size which is smaller than normal and I am very concern about it please help me out for this. Below are the 2 ultrasound reports please help me out for this. B.P.D 7.8 F.L 6.8 cms A.C 29.8 cms gestation age 35 week

Vintage Barbies TM or R [ 0 Answers ]

I always thought Barbies #1-4 had heavy solid bodies and "TM" after her name on her backside. And #5 had hollow bodies with "R" in a circle after her name on her backside. Please help to un-confuse me. I now see vintage Barbies with solid heavy bodies, poodle bangs, and all other TM...

Barbies in space - animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Around 1998 my daughter would rent an animated movie that had barbie-like dolls flying into space! She rented it so many times I probably could have bought it several times over - years later she still talks about it & I want to track it down as a fun gift :) Memory serves it was pretty...

Queen size headboard/full size bed frame and matress [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to put a queen size headboard on a full size bed frame and matress. Will this work? I am trying to purchase the headboard off Craigslist and need to know ASAP! Thanks for any help

Old Barbies [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where I might look to try and price some old barbies I have. They are still in the original box and never been open If anyone could direct me in the right direction I would greatly apperciate it. Thanks. Ladyboxcar

View more questions Search