Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Llongwell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 07:07 PM
    I need help (boyfriend trouble)
    Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 9 1/2 months we are both 15 yrs old and we have had such a gOod relationship bUt now our relationship is going down hill and I need help we keep on fighting and it is over stupid things like he never calls me and every time I ask him to call me or something he says not now er something else like that and he never asks me to hang out I always ask him to hang out and most of the time he won't... I just feel like I'm not good enough for him or something like I don't know I just really need help on something I could say to him like just say to him in a txt message or something... Something that will change the way he treats me and never asks me to do anything with him or calls me please I need something really good to say...
    ditty2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Your only 15, let him go, be 15 and enjoy your high school years! Boys aren't worth fighting for for a few years!!
    Llongwell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 01:46 PM
    True but I don't know if I can let him go we have been together so long and I wouldn't know what to do with out him
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Seems like he is not that into you and you are being way clingy. Better off not even dating at 15, just enjoy your high school, concentrate on things that matter, not things that bring drama to your life that is really not necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend trouble [ 13 Answers ]

He suffers with depression, and his ex wife won't let him see his kids, he has his ups and downs but this week he has not been himself he has stayed in bed pretty much since Wednesday and when he is up he don't interact with me or cuddle me at night when in bed like he usually dose I don't know...

Boyfriend Trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost a year now and things have been great, he has helped me overcome an addiction to self harm and with many pshycological issues such as a phobia of sleep. Recently we had a scare that I might be pregnant :eek: but all thurned out good and he...

Boyfriend is in trouble [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend might be the father to some girls baby. The baby hasen't been born yet, but she is threatening to take him to court if he dosen't date her and claim the baby. He says it can't be his, but she says it is. I'm not sure what to do. I am smart and am usually good at this kind of...

Boyfriend trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Im going out with my boyfriend 2 years and we get on so well together and love each other so much, just one problem. If we go out on a night early and he has too much to drink, he starts up stupid arguments and calls me names and says terrible things. The next morning he says he is so sorry...

View more questions Search