Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmaneslund17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Do hardshell cases exist for the hp pavilion m6 laptop?
    Laptop protection
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2012, 07:12 PM
    The M6 series is a standard 15.6 screen. Any case that can accoodate a 16" screen should fit.
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 11:34 PM
    ayup see this link

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My laptop hp pavilion dm3 won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

When I take out the battery and put it back in and connect the power supply the light will go on but no boot up no fan no nothing just the light will come on and when I push the power button the light will go off and no boot up the battery is fine I check it with the multimeter please help me

HP Pavilion dv6000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All; I have purchased a new HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop with Windows Vista. I don't find Vista more friendly even if more visuals and graphics are improved and good looking. I decided to downgrade the OS from Vista to Windows XP Professional and downladed the drivers from HP website for...

HP Pavilion dv4000 [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop is having a occasional problem with the touchpad stop working periodly than it would start working if the area surrounding the touchpad is hit or squeezed. I would like to open it just to check the connections to make sure it's not just a loose connection but don't know how to get into...

HP Pavilion dv5000? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I access or open the Recovery Drive on an HP Pavilion dv5000?

Please help with my hp pavilion a200n cd-rom [ 2 Answers ]

OK... im a big gamer but my mom picked out the computer for my birthday.. it runs the games I like.. rather used to but now my cd-rom is totally *****ed up I got new cd-roms blah blah same thing... I got a new "wire thingy" that runs from the cd rom to the motherboard.. SAME THING.. I also put in...

View more questions Search