Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joanne Thomson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Is it possible fir the 2 aircon brand like LG & panasonic share on 1 brand condenser
    Coz we have 4 aircon units in our house of different brand (1 panasonic & 3 LG) would it be possible if the 2 will be shared in 1 condenser like LG & Panasonic in 1 Panasonic condenser?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Furnace Placement & Brand Selection [ 0 Answers ]

Duplicate

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

Brand NEW condenser/coil - still warm air [ 5 Answers ]

I just had a brand new 2008 goodman unit - complete condenser and coil. Yes it is on the roof but that's my only option. I have 1200 sf and vaulted ceilings. I believe we removed the 1 ton and put in a 2 ton. It cools off enough at night that AC isn't really needed until about 10AM then by noon...

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.