Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesecake33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Dance music video guy walking through rooms
    I'm trying to find the this song that I loved in the 2000s. The music video is a guy (possibly the singer, medium build with curly hair) walking through various rooms in one continuous shot, getting changed and dressed from bedroom to club, etc. I remember the song being dance alternative style. It was popular at the time, but I have not heard it since.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Music video with women walking through desert doing cocaine and dying one at a time? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what song it is that starts with a guy kind of humming and then there's women walking through a desert doing cocaine and dying one by one while the guy who's singing is following them like a gost? Can anyone help me with this?

Black female singer walking a dog music video [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too. Its doing my head in!! ...

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (in a track suit)? [ 0 Answers ]

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (that was dressed in a red track suit)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.