Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrs Elston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Spouse living in Ghana
    I am a Ghanian married to an American. How can I file with my two sons?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 02:08 PM
    File what ?

Do the children have US passports, since if they were born to an American citizen they should be able to have citizenship?

Do you have a passport ?

Where are you living at now ? US ?

What type of visa do you have ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An american citizen living in ghana [ 3 Answers ]

I have purchased a ticket for a woman to come to me in Canada. She has an american passport but now she says she needs a medical to leave Ghana. But she does NOT need a medical to visit Canada. Does she need a medical to leave Ghana and how much does it cost?

Spouse Living in Different States [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse and I live in separate states. We have a permanent residence in Michigan but I have recently started work in Indiana and have the majority of our joint income. 1. Can I claim Michigan residency if I am renting temporary living quarters in Indiana? 2. Can we file separate tax...

Spouse living in another country [ 4 Answers ]

The husband is a US Citizen residing in the US and the wife is a citizen in the country where she is residing presently. If the husband files a divorce in the US without the wife's signature, will the court grant that divorce ? Tks/D.

Spouse visa for UK if already living there? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi -- I'm an American citizen wishing to obtain a spouse visa to the UK. I'm marrying my boyfriend, a British citizen, in New York on Friday. I want to live permanently with him in London, and I hear that the standard process is to apply for a spouse visa at the British Embassy in New York and then...

View more questions Search