Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    his lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
    I squirted a clear watery liquid
    I had an orgasm and I squirted a clear watery liquid was it pee or me ejaculating
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 11:31 AM
    We don't know. Did you taste and smell it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear watery fluid? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected for about 3 weeks but he always pulled out, but 2 days ago he didn't. I've had a lot of bubbles and wieerd pains in my belly along with a clear fluid that just drained out as soon as I woke up. Could I be pregnant or is this normal?

Leaking a clear liquid from my boobs... [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently leaking a clear liquid from my boobs I had a very light period last week (more like spotting) and done a PT and said negative.. I am also very stressy and feel very bloated.. Please her meeeee =]

I have a watery discharge it doesn't smell fishy but has a smell, it clear and watery [ 8 Answers ]

I don't have no pain or itching could it be a bacteria infection

I have been disharging a clear liquid for 3 days and I would like to know what it is [ 0 Answers ]

I have been disharging a clear liquid for 3 days and I would like to know what it is

New puppy vomiting clear liquid (vet says he has never seen it before) [ 4 Answers ]

On Saturday June 12th our new She-poo puppy named Cookie began the following: She would vomit out clear liquid, but would shake her head as it came out and send it everywhere, she wouldn't eat or drink, and wouldn't open her mouth which would be foaming. We took her to an emergency clinic and all...

View more questions Search